Monday, May 01, 2006

Looking forward to some nicer weather tomorrow

Our playgroup that was scheduled for today had to be held indoors because of the rainy/yucky weather. That was ok, but I still prefer to go to the park in the sunshine. Emma's preschool class is scheduled for the park tomorrow, and the weather is supposed to be in the 70's with sun. She will think that is awesome.
I got all of my garage sale items out of the house today. My friend, Gina is having a sale this weekend and she said I could bring my stuff. I doubt she knew how much I was going to have. ;) Our friend, Steph was kind enough to take it over there for me so I wouldn't have to make the trip. I knew being occasionally nice would pay off. ;)

This moving/packing stuff is really starting to take shape. With all the garage sale stuff out of here, I have tons of room to stack boxes. The unfortunate thing is that most of the stuff that still needs packing is stuff that we use daily. So I can tell that the week before the move we'll be digging around in boxes looking for silverware.

Last night I watched that movie "Tristan + Isolde". It was good and there was plenty of eye candy. I enjoy a movie that combines hotness with blood and guts.
Since I previously posted pictures of Kyle at swim lessons, I figured I should probably post one of Emma too :

No comments: