Friday, May 19, 2006

Gorgeous day!

We spent the day outside at the park and it was fantastic. The perfect day to sit outside and soak up the sun. After being cooped up inside for the past week, we needed it. I was so worried about keeping sunblock on Emma, I forgot about myself, so guess who has a bright red nose? ;)
So there is a house down the street from me that has been on the market for months.....since at least January, maybe earlier. I drive by it everyday to take Kyle to school and yesterday I noticed they had an open house sign up for Sunday. Guess what time they had listed......3:30-4:00. A half an hour?! Oh yeah they are really going to get tons of business in a half hour. Not to mention, going to all the trouble of getting it cleaned up for a half hour open house. Craziness!

No comments: