Monday, May 08, 2006

You'd think we were wealthy

I finished up our "shopping list" for things for the move/new house today. We'd made a list of things we wanted to get a couple of months ago and little by little we were purchasing things. Kind of nice on the pocketbook to spread it out instead of all at once. So today I got primer and paint for the kid's rooms, grout for the bathroom, shelves for Kyle's room and a tv stand for the new tv. Lowe's didn't have the rubber mulch that I wanted so that will have to wait. The nice thing was that I had a $10 off coupon that I got to use. I get so jazzed when I save money. ;)

We had a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese today for Emma's friend, Emily. Normally I don't like Chuck E Cheese's, but on Monday it's not very busy, so that was nice.

Kyle had a good day at school on Thursday and today, so that was a relief to me. Only a few more weeks of school and we can move on.

I got my camera battery today. It was prefect timing because we have Sesame Street Live on Wednesday and I didn't want to be without my camera for that. Emma is going to love it because it is all about Elmo this time. She and Kyle went last year when they had it on a weekend, but this year it's during the week for some reason. Kyle has gone for years now so I'm pretty sure he is ok about giving it up.

No comments: