Tuesday, May 09, 2006

So adorable

I do have a good boy, I really do. :) I woke up to find this note from Kyle to Rob in our doorway this morning:

I have no idea what made him write this, but it's pretty cute. One of those cheesy things that is going to embarrass the hell out of him later in life when his mom has it embroidered on a pillow or something. ;)

Speaking of embarrassing and Mom....Kyle has had on his wall since he was a baby, some of those puffy letters that spell out his name. When we were talking about his new room, he told me that he didn't want those up anymore because they were for babies. So I decided to do some altered wooden letters in his initials instead and put them on his shelf. I also decided to do the same for Emma. Here are some pics of the before products:



I hope to start working on them tonight, so maybe tomorrow I'll have pictures of the finished products. I doubt it, but it's nice to have goals. ;)

No comments: