Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sickies

Well, I was right. We did get sick. Poor Emma is the worst of us. She was running a fever yesterday and threw up in her bed last night. I am keeping her home from preschool today and she is still asleep. I am feeling better today but definitely not 100%. The house was so nasty and stinky that I forced myself to do the dishes, take out the trash and do the laundry. I also got a call saying that my glasses are in, but that would take me putting on clothes and showering......so they'll have to wait until tomorrow. ;) Yesterday morning I opened up the garage door and got the shit scared out of me. The cable that holds the garage door up, had broken. Luckily just on the one side so the door didn't come crashing down or anything, but still it was the loudest cracking sound I'd ever heard and I screamed like a little girl. Plus the big metal spring was just dangling there, so I wanted to get the car out of there as fast as possible. Thankfully Rob fixed it after work last night.

No comments: