Saturday, May 13, 2006

Uncle Ben's rules!

I spent most of today packing. Not really a lot of packing to do, but there were things that could be boxed up that weren't. For example.......hats, gloves, winter stuff.....or the tupperware, pots, pans, dishes that aren't necessity for the next couple of weeks. So our dining room is lined with boxes and our cupboards are almost empty. I am sooooo looking forward to this move. Have I mentioned that? ;)
When I went grocery shopping the other night I had purchased one of those Uncle Ben's ready rice packets because it was on sale. I have seen the light! I'll never buy regular rice again.....it was awesome! A minute and a half in the microwave, in the packet and you don't add anything. Plus it was really good. So, I'm sold.


Another cool thing.....Rob got a brand new van for work. His boss had told him a little while ago that he would be getting one, but I had gotten so used to Rob's old boss talking out of his ass, that I never really believed it would happen. I'm so jazzed about someone actually following through with what they say they are going to do. ;) He spent all day today cleaning out the old one and switching things over. He's so proud, even though it isn't really his. Awwwww, how cute. ;)

No comments: