Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Ahhh, the sun

How I've missed it. ;)

This morning I dropped Emma off at the park for preschool and then I went over to this guy's house that I clean once a month. He is a bachelor who actually has a pretty clean place for being a single guy, but only going once a month means that I scrub my ass off while I'm there. My forearms feel like I've been playing tennis for hours because of the soap scum in the shower. If someone would have told me 20 years ago that this is what my daily life would be like......I'm pretty sure I'd have gotten better grades. That or been a little more picky about a husband. ;)

So now that it's officially May I'm getting even more excited....if that's possible.....about our move. I can hardly believe we are only 25 days out. After a year of planning and 2 more years about talking about it, we are actually doing it. Feels good.



T

No comments: