Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day to me

In typical Rob fashion, I got told Happy Mother's Day today, but no cards or anything. Not like I expect anything else, since I've known him for so long.....but I was hoping that one of these days he'd surprise me. Not today apparently, though.
I did get some nice picture frames with sayings of the kids names from the inlaws. You know, like "E is for energy" for Emma's name and "K is for kindness" for Kyle's name. Cute stuff like that. I also got a starter batch of Amish friendship bread. Hot damn that stuff is good. I can't wait to make and chow down on my own.
Unfortunately Emma has come down with a cold and cough today. I can feel some icky-ness building up in my throat too, so chances are, by tomorrow I'll have the real thing. At least if we get it over with this week, we'll be feeling better by next week for our move. Won't have time to be sick, you know? ;)

No comments: