Thursday, May 18, 2006

Back to the norm

Everyone is healthy again today. Or at least healthy enough to return to the normal routine. Kyle went to school, Rob went to work, Emma went to preschool and I cleaned today. I am also currently eating my Amish friendship bread that I made with cheesecake flavored pudding mix. YUM!!!!

My crazy daughter has decided that riding her bike inside the house is a good idea. We've only got one more week here, so I'm letting her. She won't be doing that at the new house, that's for sure! Her bike needs to have the wheels greased, so all I can hear is "squeeeeeek, jibba jabba.....squeeeeeeek, jibba jabba".

Here are a couple of pictures of how I found Emma asleep yesterday:




She likes to sit on the table in front of the window and finger it all up, but she must have gotten too tired. ;)

Speaking of Emma, last week I caught her outside "watering" the grass with the gas can. I guess she thought since it has a spout, that it must be a watering can. I just about had a heart attack. Kyle would have never thought to do something like that. Can you imagine what her teenage years are going to be like?! So here is a picture of what gasoline does to grass:

No comments: