Thursday, May 25, 2006

It's finally here!

Jesus, you'd think I was about to give birth or something with as excited as I am to get this over with. Much less painful than birth.....I hope. ;) So my brother and I spent today moving the boxes from the dining room out to the garage and all the boxes from downstairs out to the garage. Plus, I packed up the kitchen and dining room. The cupboards are empty.....I wonder what's for dinner? ;) I have to pack up the bathroom later. It is supposed to be hot...like really hot all weekend so what a joy that will be.
Emma had her last day of preschool today and she was completely oblivious to it. Next week I know she'll be asking to go. The funniest part was saying goodbye to her teachers. I've never heard the term "spitfire" used so much in all my life. That's a nice way of saying turdish little brat. ;)
I don't know when the computer is going to be dismantled, so this could be my last post for a little while. I'll talk to you next time from my new office!

No comments: