Sunday, August 06, 2006

Poop

While here at my mom's house, we had an issue with the toilet. Kyle took a dump and plugged it up....no problem, it happens to the best of us, right? So my mom got out the plunger and went to work. No luck. Then she got out the other plunger. Still no luck. After she and I plunged for about an hour....in a very stinky bathroom, with poopy water splattering all over.....we gave up. I called my husband....you know, the plumber, that would have probably had it unclogged in a minute or two, and asked what else we could do. He said that the only thing we could do it go to Home Depot and get a toilet auger...unless we wanted to call a plumber on a Saturday night. So there I went, to Home Depot at 8:30. I found what I wanted and carried my lonely purchase to the cashier. She rang it up and said "have a good night". To which I replied "yeah, I'm going to have a great time with what I get to go home and do with a toilet auger". So then she says "well, it's not as bad as what some people would do with one of those". Ummmmmmmmm.....what?! This is not the conversational path I was wanting to take with the Home Depot cashier. So I said "yeah I'm really just going to use it on the toilet".
Holy shit....literally.

No comments: