Thursday, August 31, 2006

Don't Hassel the Hoff

Check out these hilarious pictures I came across today of everyone's favorite "Knight Rider". I was laughing my ass off!



The whole moon-turning-to-blood should have been a sign this was a fashion offense of biblical proportions. BTW, the love shrub is in need of a MAJOR pruning, David.


"I enjoy doing naked crunches with my pets."


Intergalactic Cameltoe!


K.I.T.T. is just D.Y.I.N.G. to run them both over, but even when the cameras weren't rolling, that lone extra in the back remained dedicated to his part as "Shifty Mexican in Southwestern Poncho #4."


What would YOU wear to a baseball-themed biker rodeo after a mountain lion ate YOUR sleeves?!


If the words "David Hasselhoff" weren't etched on the top, I'd swear this was a picture of Patrick Swayze. Nobody puts The Hoff in a corner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now THATS some scary SH*T.

lol