Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Last day at the pool

Kyle starts school this Thursday, so today is his last day for the swimming pool. Awwwww, kind of sad. Tonight my inlaws are taking the kids overnight, so Rob and I are going to a movie. Then tomorrow, I'll be all alone. Hmmmm, I wonder what I can accomplish with an entire day to myself? I've actually got to make a ton of cookies for our breast cancer fund raiser that is coming up in Sept., so I'm sure that will be part of it. Tonight we've got Kyle's "meet the teacher" night at his new school. He doesn't seem nervous at all, but I am. We'll bring his school supplies and go through a tour, stuff like that. I'll have to familiarize myself with the drop off/pick up routine as to not get lynch mobbed on the first day of school. Moms can be so vicious. ;)
Here are a couple pictures of the kids over the weekend. They were roasting marshmallows and making s'mores:




No comments: