Saturday, August 12, 2006

I can't believe I forgot!

I hate my old brain these days! So....back in the Quad cities last weekend I ran into my old chorus teacher from high school. Her name is Ms. Eggelston, which I always thought was appropriate because she reminded me of a chicken. If you need a visual, she makes me think of Ms. Fowl from Jimmy Neutron :


Anyhoo, so she always has this round bump on her foot and back in the day she would always wear old lady sandals with this gnarly toe knob poking out from inbetween the straps. I was hypnotized, infatuated, spellbound by this thing and I would always stare at it. So when I saw her I was like "I've got to check and see if the toe tumor is still there", and sure enough it was. Plain as day....taunting me. ;)

2 comments:

mrednorb said...

your attention to detail is uncanny - I would have never looked at her feet! But, thinking of chorus makes me think of the Jr. High chorus teacher!

Trish said...

It was hard to miss. You mean the jr. high chorus teacher that made us sing "I'm so excited", but made us change the words so us 8th graders wouldn't be singing about fucking? ;)