Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Swimming pools, fences, sushi and a flower girl

Let's see....what's been going on? We went to the pool for the first time this season yesterday. I really thought I'd have gotten sunburned, but I didn't. The kids had fun, and we got free lunch so that is a bonus.

The guys....Rob and Chris....got our fence completed tonight. I'll have to take some daylight pictures tomorrow. It really looks good and for the most part, you'd never know it's not professionally done. I love the idea that Emma is mostly trapped now when she's out there. I guess if I want to completely trap her, I'll have to electrify the fence. How many volts can a three year old take. ;)

Tonight was a birthday party for my friend Deb....she's 40! Can you imagine being that old?!!! ;) We went to a Japanese restaurant called Taki. It was yummy. I actually was talked into trying sushi. The thought of it is repulsive, but it really wasn't that bad. The kind I had didn't have any raw fish in it though, so I don't know if that really qualifies as "trying sushi", but I'm claiming it.

Here is a cute picture of the girl at Reiman Gardens. I love it when I catch a real smile instead of a posed, fake one.

No comments: