Sunday, June 18, 2006

Post Housewarming Party

Whew, what a night! It was so much fun having people over to my new place. Plus there was plenty of room to spread out. I have tons of food leftover and ugh...the kitchen was a mess this morning. We just kind of left everything and went to bed after everyone had left. I woke up this morning to a stiff neck from just sleeping on whatever pillow was available instead of my real pillow. We had some drunken mishaps with the carpet downstairs....no puke, just spilling, so even though I Bisselled it at 1:30 this morning, I needed to do it again today. I told the girls "it's a good thing I'm drunk, or that would have pissed me off". ;) Holly took a bunch of pictures with her new digital camera so I'll have to post some embarrassing ones when she sends them to me. I didn't trust myself to use my camera too late into the night as I was even having trouble holding myself up. I've always been the kind of drinker that even though I don't seem to be able to control my body at the time, I always remember whatever went on. So I've never uttered the phrase that I've heard so many times "I don't know how I got home", because no matter how embarrassing it may have been, I always remembered.

No comments: