Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Discovery Health

I love that channel! We never had it before and I swear, there is always some freak show on there that I'm interested in. Mystery Diagnosis, Plastic Surgery before and after, Sextuplets, Skeleton Stories, Extreme Surgery.......you name it. Apparently, watching enough of these shows, plus working at the hospital and seeing gross pictures in books and charts, has made me numb to the gore of it all. Don't get me wrong, if I were to see any of that stuff up close and personal, I'd puke all over.....but on tv, it doesn't bother me at all. Even while eating. It's a sad day when I can watch craniofacial surgery while enjoying a bowl of ice cream. ;)

1 comment:

Parisjasmal said...

I love the Discovery Health Channel too. I love all the shows you mentioned. I guess I am sort of a medical voyeur.....or something like that.

You have a fun blog!
Have a lovely day!