Monday, June 26, 2006

One month

Well, today marks our one month anniversary at our new house. Things are put away, everyone is settled, it's a good place to be. On a negative note though, Friday we got some crappy money information. Apparently Rob's job has changed the way they are going to do health insurance, so now we are going to have to pay 40% of our premiums instead of them paying for the entire thing. That equals about $200 more out of our pockets a month. Nice timing too what with the new bigger house payment. I am stressing about it right now. I'm going to try to line up some more cleaning jobs to bring in some extra cash, but that requires a babysitter....so it might be self defeating. We'll see.
My sister came this weekend and we went to see the movie "Click" with Adam Sandler. It was funny for the most part, but a little more emotional than I had anticipated. Then she left and Chris went with her to stay at her house for awhile. It seems weird almost, not having him here. Thankfully I got all the work out of him that I needed. ;)

No comments: