Friday, June 23, 2006

Horses, yeah right.

This morning we went to Pairie Meadows to go on a tour and what we thought would be viewing the horses. Well after 30-45 minutes of hearing some lady blab about her job and how small the jockies feet are, we finally got to go to the stables. We had to wait for the 3rd shuttle though, because apparently everyone thought that a group of moms with small children should be the ones who stood on the sidewalk for 20 minutes waiting. ;) Then when we did get over there, Kyle was too afraid to touch the horses and Emma was alright. I had a hard time taking pictures because of the delay on my camera. It was a split second that I could get Kyle near a horse.....the same kid that rode a horse in Colorado last summer, and it was almost too late to even get a shot.
























On the crazy previous owner front, yesterday I got the Ankeny Press Citizen in the mail. I was scanning through it and noticed the Ankeny arrests. I thought "I gotta see if 'pepper jack'(as we've been fond of calling him)is in here". And sure enough I didn't even get a third of the way down the first column and there it was. Apparently arressted for domestic assault.

Nice.

No comments: