Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Metro, my ass

Today we went to the "Metro Waste Authority" landfill. You know, the Des Moines dump. It was waaaaaaaaay out in the middle of nowhere. It was crazy to think that it is the only landfill for Des Moines. It was the cleanest, most organized dump I've ever been to, though......because I frequent dumps so regularly. ;) I was expecting something a lot more nasty, so I guess it was worth the trip. We got our money from selling the house today. Too bad that money is already spoken for because I was feeling really rich there for a moment. ;)
Now that all the crap is out of the garage we can start the process of organization out there. Things are really starting to take shape. I don't know what I'll do with myself when everything is done. There will always be something else to improve on right?

No comments: