Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday talk

Emma's preschool teacher is coming here today to meet her. I'd never heard of them meeting the kids at home before school starts, but I guess it's to make the transition easier for the kids. Emma totally doesn't need that...but some kids probably do. She is so anxious to start school. Everyday when we drop Kyle off she says "is my school ready?" I have no idea what to expect with the home visit. What she'll do with Emma, how long she'll stay, ect. Emma is excited, though.
Yesterday I cleaned a new house. It was a friend of a friend kind of thing and let me tell you this place was GORGEOUS! So that's what a house looks like when it's been professionally painted. ;) The kids bedrooms were awesome. One was pink with dancers painted in black all over the room. Emma would have loved it. I was so jealous of their master bathroom tub, too. I've never seen one so deep before. I could soak for hours in that bastard. ;)

No comments: