Thursday, September 07, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

Happy Anniversary to us! Today is my and Rob's 10 year anniversary. Can you believe we've made it this far without any domestic abuse calls, psychiatrist visits, or Chapter 11's? Good job, us! ;)
I've been working on getting food ready for our breast cancer fundraiser on Saturday. Were having 150 participants for a full day of scrapbooking, silent auctions, make n' takes, door prizes, ect. We're hoping to raise somewhere around $15,000. Yesterday Holly and I went shopping for stuff, and last night I made 5 pounds of maid rites, 20 boxes of pasta salad, and cut up some green peppers for a veggie tray. Tonight I'm cutting up ham and turkey and making deli trays. Whew...that's a lot of food!
Kyle had football practice last night and oh baby did that kid stink when he got home. I made he and Rob one of those DiGiorno stuffed crust pizzas for supper and I'm pretty sure they ate the entire thing. He has his first scrimmage tonight and his first game on Sunday. I'm charging the camera battery as we speak. ;)
While getting Emma in the car yesterday, she and I were trying to get her seat belt buckled. She likes to spend 10 minutes trying to get it done herself, whereas I just want to get it done. She got mad at me and said "Back Off, Lady!". I said "what did you just say?!" and she coyly replied "please". Somehow "back off" just doesn't have the same effect when it's followed by a "please".

No comments: