Friday, April 28, 2006

Rainy Friday

My plan for today was to hit some garage sales, but when I woke up to a cold, rainy day, I didn't even feel like it. There was nothing used, for a quarter, that I needed that badly. So Emma and I are hanging out at home. I've got big plans of Bissel-ing all the cushions on the chairs and couch today. It should take hours to dry so it will be fabulous sitting on the floor to watch TV. ;)

We've had our digital camera for about 3 years and the rechargeable battery finally bit the dust a couple of weeks ago. I had to order a new one.....$40 for a battery...and it still isn't in. We had an Easter egg hunt for the mom's group and since my camera wasn't working, my friend, Sharon took a few pics of the kids for me. I was able to get a couple in myself before my battery completely died, but I won't be able to download them until I get the new battery. So I'll post those when I can. In the mean time here are two that Sharon took:



























The first one is a completely posed one of Kyle finding an egg. We had to rehide the egg because he found them so fast that we weren't even there in time to take a picture. The second one is Emma, on the hunt, with me in the background with my legs crossed as if I'm a four year old who has to piss. Not sure what I was doing...but it looks odd.

T

No comments: