Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Crop night

I am going scrapbooking tonight with my group buddies and I am pretty jazzed as it has been a month since I've done any cropping at all. I am going to be working on some St. Patrick's day pages. I've never done a St. Patrick's layout before so I went a little overboard on the supplies. I spent $15 on a two page spread. Jesus, this had better be the best looking layout I've ever done! That's ridiculous. Here is one of the pics I'll be using:

I ordered some photos from Snapfish last Friday and I hope they show up today because I'd like to have some Easter pages to work on also. Here is a pic of the fam on Easter Sunday:


On an unrealted topic, I found out recently that Patch and Kayla are coming back to Days of Our Lives this summer. As an avid Days watcher since I was a kid, that was ultra exciting news to me. Yes, I'm quite aware how sad and pathetic that is. ;) Now if only my special hottie Michael T Weiss would reprise his role as Mike Horton I'd be in bad daytime tv heaven!

T

1 comment:

mrednorb said...

Love the pics and the notes - I tried doing a blog once, but I have no disciple to actually sit down and add anything - I look forward to see what's going on in Ankeny. :)