Saturday, April 29, 2006

Flavor of the week

As most of you know I've always got some random hottie that I'm drooling over at any given time. I call them the "flavor of the week". Well this week's flavor is yummy Mr. Karl Urban. I first noticed him as Eomer in Lord of the Rings, but the poor guy wasn't in the movie long enough for sufficient lusting, so he had to take third place behind Aragorn and Leggie.......now that's a group I wouldn't mind being a part of. ;)
Then I saw him again in the Bourne Supremacy.....but he was the bad guy, so once again not a real opportunity for prolonged lusting. But then last night I saw a preview for this new movie that he is in called "Pathfinder". He's half naked through most of it. Yum. I have a new found desire.
















Now tell me that isn't a beautiful man. ;)

T

No comments: