Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like.....Valentine's day?

So we missed the boat on holiday coldness/winter/snow, but we've made up for it now. Here is what my lonely mailbox looked like yesterday morning before I took Kyle to school:

We had gotten a new/used snow blower over the summer and Rob used it yesterday morning and said it was a "beast". Unfortunately it snowed some more and blew a lot after he left so Emma and I had to go back out and shovel again before we could pick up Kyle from school. I didn't know the first thing about starting the snow blower so I used the shovel and got some cardio. ;) The nice thing about being "snowed in" was that I got to use my "new" scrapbook area and did 6 pages. I've also been using the hell out of stamps and that shit ton of 12x12 white paper I have. So good job, me.


1 comment:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Kids seem to enjoy. Like your scrapbook.
Just passing by from Dr. John.