Sunday, January 07, 2007

Hmmmm, Let's see.....

What's been going on? Ummmmm, the kids went back to school, Kyle on Thursday, Emma on Friday.
I got all of my scrapbook pages in albums. I had something like 150 finished pages just sitting on my book shelf. So it took 4 albums and 4 refill packs to get them all put away. It's a nice feeling to get that done, but it was hard using my entire Michaels gift card on just boring old albums and refills.
I watched the series premier of "Dirt" last Tuesday in my Nip/Tuck time slot and I think it's going to be a good/raunchy/fun temporary replacement while I wait for Nip/Tuck to reappear.
We tried Z/Mariks noodle cafe in Clive and it was fantastic. Inexpensive, too. The meals are only about $5 to $6 and we had a buy one get one free coupon and kids eat free on Saturdays. Needless to say, we'll be going back on a Saturday.
Last night I watched Kill Bill volume 2 on TBS. My brother and I had gone to the theater to see it and we had rented it at one point, but I haven't seen it in awhile. The first one was necessary, obviously, but I like the second one better. I like to say "wakey wakey, eggs and bakey" when I wake my kids up in the morning.;) And I especially love when the 2 amazons are fighting in the trailer and Uma snatches Daryl's eye right out of the socket...then drops it on the floor and squishes it with her giant amazon foot.
Speaking of Uma's amazon feet....we rented "My Super Ex-girlfriend" on New Year's Eve and although it's certainly not the greatest movie, it was mildly humorous. At one point another character says to her "what are you going to do, kick me with your giant feet?!". I laughed so hard.

No comments: