Thursday, January 25, 2007

Do you like good music.....do you like to dance?

Lately I've been going through a Billy Idol phase. Back in the day I LOVED Billy Idol. I had albums, posters all over the place and pretty much worshipped at the altar of the Idol. So to this day I still think it rocks. Anyway, my point is, I have found that it is physically impossible to sing along without doing the Billy Idol lip sneer. You know the one I mean:

I've made a conscious effort to not do it and pretty soon I'll find myself doing it again. It's a lost cause. I surrender to the power of the Idol! ;)

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Well, this really surprised me cause just last weekend Patti and I were driving to Davenport singing along to my IDOL CD. I was singing along to "White Wedding" and at every ding I was doing the lip thing and I looked over at Patti she was trying but couldn't do it! I said, "well, do it on the other side" and she STILL couldn't do it! How can you be an idol fan and NOT be able to DO the lip thing...it's like an intregal part of the idol mystic. I was laughing my a... off watching her TRYING to do it though!!!

Trish said...

Did it look anything like someone trying to put on lip gloss after having Novocaine? ;)

Trish said...

Um, yeah. Are you really going to put John Denver and Billy Idol on the same page? The next thing I know you'll be comparing Kenny Rogers to Boy George!