Friday, March 02, 2007

Ugh, more winter

So I'm tired of it already. More snow, more being trapped in my house. Kyle missed the first 2 days of school this week because of his strep throat. Then he went back on Wed. for a regular day, and yesterday they let school out early because of weather. Today they had off for teacher in service but that got cancelled too. Rob was supposed to have "snippety-snip" surgery today which got postponed and Emma was supposed to spend the night with Grandma and Grandpa. So here we sit, bored, waiting for our satellite go go out again, getting tired of each other's company. We would have never survived back in the pioneer days. Our poorly constructed wagon would have never made it across the "mighty Mississip" and we all would have drown. We were born in the correct era, I think. ;)
Being cooped up did give me a chance to finish up some of my winter/snow scrapbook pages. It is good that I got them out of the way because now the thought of looking at snow makes me gag. Supposedly by next week we'll be in the 40's. I am so ready for spring!


No comments: