Saturday, February 24, 2007

Lately

Today has some wacky weather in store for us. Freezing rain and snow, etc. Kyle's last basketball game is today followed by his end of season party. He stayed overnight with Grandma and Grandpa last night and they brought him back this morning with a cough and a fever. Those old people can't be trusted! ;) So now I'm hoping they will cancel his game because of weather because he can't play anyway and will miss his party. We'll just have to wait and see, I guess. I've been checking the hot line number, but so far things are still a "go".
We recently found out that Emma got in to a new preschool in Ankeny for next year. We really have liked her preschool in Des Moines, but since she'll be going 3 days a week and that would be a lot of driving/killing time for me. Plus the Ankeny preschool is over $30 less per month for tuition. It will be nice to just drop her off and come home, too. We went and had a look around a couple of weeks ago and she just made herself at home. I know she'll miss her old friends, but hopefully some of the Ankeny preschool kids will be ones that she'll go to kindergarten with. She is pretty easy going as far as change is concerned so I think she'll be alright.
I went cropping last night with a couple of friends and although I was freezing my ass off all night, I did get everything done that I brought. I had a coupon too, so I got to do some shopping as well. Here are some pictures of finished pages. Valentine's party and Emma at tap dance:




No comments: