Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's been awhile...

Almost a week since I've updated.....shame on me! Let's see, what's been going on? This weekend my mom came to visit. We took the kids to see "Arthur and the Invisibles" and it was a cute movie. Both kids liked it. It's been so damn cold lately that it's torture to even go outside. Kyle had a basketball game on Sat. and my mom got to see him play. Last night Emma had tap dance. Still no clue as to who is the "post its" person, but I'm still holding out hope that I'll figure it out. Then today Rob took the day off. We got our taxes done and he had a couple of doctor's appointments. We're getting a good refund, but not as much as I was hoping. No new laptop....awwwww :( Rob did have his consult with the urologist about his vasectomy. In only a few short weeks he'll be shootin' blanks! The look on his face was priceless when the doctor was describing the procedure. Of course, I was all smiles because it sounded like a drop in the bucket compared to all the child birthing/pregnancy/miscarriage stuff I had to endure. So I say "here are my husband's vas deferens...do your worst!"
I took some pictures of Emma while she was at tap, so here they are:


No comments: