Saturday, December 09, 2006

Years

I can't even remember the last time I was drunk enough to puke. It was years....maybe even before I was pregnant with Emma. But last night was apparently my night. We went to Rob's work Christmas party. They had it at the banquet room at the Comfort suites and had some really yummy food...plus free alcohol. So Rob kept bringing me more and I kept drinking it. Ugh. I'm a light weight anyway because I don't drink that often, and it was bad. Room spinning, puking, waking up at 4 am wondering how the hell I got in bed. The works. So I laid around all morning because my inlaws had the kids and now I'm feeling much better. Rob even went out and got me some ice cream because that was the only thing that sounded good this morning.
So the party was fun, but get this.....I was commenting on how much I liked the table centerpieces and while we were eating dinner they announced that the oldest person at the table could take the centerpiece home. Guess who that was? So cool that I got to keep it, but not cool that I only got it for being a hag.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Apparently wisdom does not come with age. ;)