Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy Feet

Today I took the kids to the science center to see Happy Feet at the IMAX theater. A friend of mine had warmed me that her daughter had thrown up a couple of times while seeing it because of the motion sickness and the huge screen, etc. So I brought a gallon sized ziploc bag in my purse for Emma, just in case. Kyle and I had been to movies there a few times before, so I wasn't worried about us...just Emma. So repeatedly I told her "if you feel yucky, close your eyes" Then when we got in there, we overheard an employee telling someone about how when they had Superman there, they had people puking left and right. Great.
So the movie started....which was a really cute movie BTW, and it was full of music. Emma then became Happy Feet. I was no longer worried about her throwing up, but she didn't sit still through the entire thing. She was a dancing fool. Bopping up and down on her seat, trying to tap dance in the aisle, twirling, you name it. It was damn adorable and now I'm guaranteed to buy it when it comes out on DVD.

No comments: