Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tricks or Treats

Last night was Beggar's night here in Ankeny. Which I still think is stupid....that we can't call it trick or treating and have in on Halloween. Ugh. Anyhoo.....so it was windy as hell and me, Kyle and Emma were out for about 45 minutes before calling it a night. They scored lots of good loot, but Emma was bitching the whole time about her hat blowing off. Rob took Kyle out again a little later by themselves, but they still were only out for about 30 minutes. It was 55 degrees, but the wind was 30 mph, so it felt a lot colder. I bought a ton of candy because our neighborhood has millions of kids and I didn't want to run out, but because of the weather we only had kids for about the first hour and then it dwindled off. So now we are stuck with 2 huge bags of red licorice. I'm sure Rob will take care of that, but I can't stand the stuff. Here are some photos:



No comments: