Sunday, October 01, 2006

School pic, movie review, and church talk

Kyle got his school picture back on Friday and I have to say, it's pretty damn good. I am always prepared for some crazy, buck toothed smile and squinty eyes....just so I'm not disappointed. So this one was a nice surprise:



Last night Rob and I went to see the movie "School for Scoundrels". It was funny, and worth the $7. I still can't imagine.....no matter how many movies he may do....anyone kissing or finding Napoleon Dynamite attractive. The wierdest thing was that right before the movie they showed a preview of another Billy Bob Thorton movie called Mr. Woodcock....that also looked humorous, and I swear he looked about 30 pounds heavier in that one.
Also, this morning we went to church and believe it or not, the pastor's sermon was based on the movie "The Lion King". He talked for about 15 minutes about the damn thing! I'm logging that away with all the other "things I never thought I'd hear".

No comments: