Monday, July 03, 2006

Fireworks and birthday party planning

The end of this month is Kyle's birthday. He'll be 9. Damn, that seems old......in terms of being my kid and that we've been able to keep him alive that long. ;) We're having a tiki party with his Mt. Tiki Soki water sprinkler. We even got he and Rob matching Hawaiian shirts. How cute! I got his invites done yesterday and now all I have to do is get them sent out. Target even had decorations on sale....so I was all over it.
Tomorrow is July 4th and we are going to hit the parade in Urbandale. We're still not sure where we are going to go for fireworks, but I'm sure between tonight and tomorrow night, if we just get in the car after dark and drive around, we'll find something. I bought some sparklers too, so it'll be cute to get some pictures of the kids with those. Let's hope they don't set each other on fire. ;)

No comments: