Thursday, July 20, 2006

Eureka and a new swim suit

I watched that show on SciFi the other night "Eureka" and it wasn't half bad. Plus the lead character guy wasn't hard on the eyes either. I was feeling pretty good about watching a new show on a cable network as they don't cancel their shows quite as quickly as NBC and those who give a show one airing and then decide to give it the axe.
I also bought myself a new 2 piece swim suit the other day. $7 at Kohl's, baby! It's the tank-top kind, as to not show off my post childbearing belly, but it is kind of low cut in the front, so for a gal that used to be an A cup before children, I was looking kind of busty. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So where's the picture of you in the suit, busty lady!

Trish said...

Ummmmm, yeah right.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»