Monday, February 04, 2008

Today

Lots of random things for today. Kyle was sick with a sore throat and fever the past couple of days. I took him to the doctor today to find out that just like Feb. of last year, he has strep. Just not his month, I guess. He was up last night with fever induced rambling again, but not nearly as crazy-ass as previous times. These ones were just gibberish and being really upset about his feet not working right. Who knows?!!!
Also today we went to get our taxes done and we aren't getting back as much as I was expecting. I hate that. I knew we made more money this year, but you never know how much that really means come tax time.
This past Saturday some of my cropping buddies and I went to an Easter Seals fundraiser and I got 10 pages done. I worked on Kyle's basketball, Christmas and some sledding pages. I've only got Emma at basketball left to work on. Here are some:



No comments: