Thursday, January 31, 2008

Holy Thoughtfulness Batman!

Yesterday was my 36th birthday. Nothing really special in that, so it was spent doing normal Wednesday things like laundry, errands and taking the kids to and from school. We did go out to eat last night as I decided I was not cooking on my birthday. Anyway, Rob actually got me a card and a gift. If you know anything about Rob, you'll know that he isn't the best gift giver, so he usually just doesn't give me gifts. To be fair, he used to try, but they were so awful that I told him to forget it(ie....thong underwear one year, yeah like those were for my benfit). This year though, he actually....all on his own....got me a gift card to our local scrapbook store. Wow! Thoughtful and appropriate. I'm in shock. ;)

1 comment:

Sincerely Iowa said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

This year saying "its the thought that counts" really is true. Sounds like he put some thought into what you'd REALLY like.