Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Pubs, peanut butter and napkins

Pubs....with a long "u" as in crotch hair, not a bar. I don't really remember getting pubic hair......one day I didn't have it and then, I did. I don't think it was elementary school, but maybe. Anyway, tonight Kyle started basketball practice. So we went to one of the other elementary schools in town. In the middle of practice, I went to look for a restroom. I didn't know my way around, so I just started walking and found one down a dark hallway. I found the light and entered the closest stall, which was were I found the monstrous black curly pub on the toilet seat. I'm sure it's possible that another adult had used that toilet, but usually a grown woman would turn to flush the toilet and see it sitting there, right? Leaving something gnarly and massive would be something a kid would do, wouldn't it? But if so....how fucking amazon is this grade schooler with giant pubic hair?! I mean, that thing didn't grow overnight.....it had been cultivated. So needless to say, I used the other stall.
Today Emma and I went to the mall. There was a dude who had brought his own lunch and was eating it on a bench. Why he couldn't have eaten in the food court is beyond me......anyway, his lunch consisted of an apple, a jar of peanut butter and a spoon. So, of course, I watched him for awhile. He ate the apple, then ate what appeared to be at least a half jar of peanut butter with a spoon. Alrighty.
I picked up my pottery that I had painted a couple weekends ago at Glazed Expressions. It is a snowman napkin holder and I have to say, it looks pretty good.

No comments: