Thursday, November 09, 2006

Nicknames of old

Something got me thinking of nicknames this morning and I thought it would be fun to list some of the random nicknames I've either had, given, or used on a regular basis throughout my life. If you are reading this and remember any of these, feel free to comment on their origins, or just to make fun of yesteryear.

Shoulders
Watermelon Head
The Nader-nator
Red Pants Jason
Stumpy
Junior
Larry, Curly and Ho
Lunatic Fringe
Madame Crossaint
Josh-wa
A
The whornado
Schactermunch
Nay Nay
Ketchup Pants

4 comments:

Sincerely Iowa said...

K E T C H U P P A N T S ! ! ! !

OH MY GOD... I spit my pop out when I saw this one!

Anonymous said...

What about Yahoo Serious?

Trish said...

I believe you are referring to Hachoo and Hojo Serious as well. ;)

Trish

mrednorb said...

stumpy and nay nay made me giggle out loud!