Sunday, August 05, 2007

Random annoyances

A couple irritating observations for today. First, people who can't spell. That drives me nuts in this online world of spell check. I guarantee that even if you are a complete idiot to the English language, any spell check program will tell you that "tooken" is not a word. ie: the link above.
Secondly, this Duggar family on Discovery Health. I love watching shows with people with tons of kids. Mostly because I would never have that many and I enjoy watching the freak show, whilst my two are quietly sleeping. This family just had their 17th child and the mom was talking about having more immediately after. What is missing in your life if you are already planning more babies and can't even enjoy the one you just had? Another thing that only I would think of, because that is how my brain works.....check out this picture of them:



Look at the massive amounts of hair that these little girl clones have. Can you imagine all the hairballs down the drain? My husband, a plumber, could make a living just servicing their house alone. ;)

No comments: