Sunday, August 26, 2007

Catching up

I've been working on some scrapbooking this weekend. It's been months since I've touched it, so I was....and still am quite behind. I like to stay current so it doesn't become overwhelming. I had basketball for last winter, fishing from Canada, and swimming summer stuff. Now I only have 4th of July, baseball, Kyle's birthday and back to school.....is that all? ;) I even did some handwritten journaling. That is something I NEVER do, so someone ought to feel pretty special. Here are some of the pages that I completed:



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am old school and think that handwriting is so important- it is such a piece of you that will remain forever, not like the scripted fonts that have become so typical. I think it is great that you chose to add that into your page. Great job!