Sunday, July 29, 2007

I have a 10 year old boy!

Well, not yet, but we did have Kyle's birthday party on Saturday. His birthday is officially Tuesday, but it's going to be pretty boring as he got all his gifts yesterday. ;) We had his party at this place that sells outdoor play equipment...swing sets, basketball hoops, etc. They let you use all of their stuff indoors and they have a party room. He had a great time and he had a pretty good turn out. I was a little worried that he wouldn't have very many classmates show as he's only been in school with them one year, but he had about 6 from school and then some other/playgroup friends. I made cupcakes this year as his theme was Yu Gi Oh and no one has that in cakes...at least around here. I was a little shocked when 2 or 3 of the kids declined a cupcake. What kid doesn't like cupcakes? Anyway, Kyle had 2, so I think the birthday boy liked them. Here are some pictures. One is of me and Kyle and of course, my brother had to put his "rabbit ears" fingers behind Kyle's head.





No comments: