Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The day after Christmas

So, it's over. All the build up for Christmas and then just like that, it's done. I have to say we did really good this year. We didn't spend too much on gifts and everyone got everything they wanted. The big gift was the Wii and some games for it. We pretty much spent all day yesterday playing it. My arms, back, and shoulders are sore as shit from boxing with a computer guy named James. He kicked my ass 3 times before I got him. Kyle got Legend of Zelda and Emma got Super Mario. It's crazy to watch a kid that small navigate stuff like that. Oh, I also got the new camera that I'd been wanting, but a way better model than I had been expecting, with better zooming capabilities and things like that.
My sister and BIL were here this past weekend and we opened gift with them on Saturday. Then we had Christmas eve with Rob's family and spent Christmas day here. It was really warm, like 45 degrees yesterday and my mom and I took the kids sledding. Here are some pics with my new camera of Christmas present opening and sledding:




1 comment:

Melody said...

We also got a Wii for Christmas this year. I definitely recommend Guitar Hero. Especially if you are a fan of 80's music. I bought it for my husband originally but it is super addictive and very fun.