Monday, September 24, 2007

Screen musings

Rob and I have been watching "The Sopranos on DVD". We never had HBO so neither of us had ever seen the show. The nice thing about watching it after the fact, is that we can just watch it back to back and not have to wait. I have noticed myself after a couple hours of shows per night, beginning to talk a little "jersey" and cursing a lot. "get the fuck outta hee" ;)



I also went to see the movie "Eastern Promises" with some friends the other night. I like violence and nakedness in a movie and this one did not disappoint. Although it was a bit much for my friend who told me that I wasn't allowed to pick movies anymore. ;) The odd thing was that the movie didn't really have an ending, it just kind of stopped. I can take some artsy film making now and then, but maybe I'm a bit old fashioned because I kind of need an ending to my movie.


This summer I've been watching the USA show "Burn Notice". It has one of my favorite actors from back in "The Pretender" days. Anyway, the season finale was last week and it won't be back until next summer. I've got a craving, so I hope Nip/Tuck is going to be back on soon.

1 comment:

Tina J. said...

We loved the Sopranos. Couldn't watch it til after the kiddos went to bed... I could just imagine my little preschoolers telling someone to *uck off.

Tina