Sunday, September 09, 2007

Fall decor and 4 year old weight watchers

I put up some fall type decorations the other day and it just really made me ready for pumpkin patches and apple orchards. Our mantel looks good with these oranges,brown and reds. My picture is a little crooked for some reason, so just ignore that part. ;)


Speaking of fall, today was quite chilly this morning. We decided we were going to try out the church that Emma goes to preschool. Since it was only 60ish degrees I had to go through Emma's closet to pull out some new pants. We always laugh at Emma's tummy that protrudes quite a bit and we call it her "boof". Anyway, I had bought a bunch of 5T pants last spring when they were on clearance. We tried on 5 different pairs before we found one that we could button, and that one isn't even going to last very long. I was like...damn, Emma we need to get you on a weight watchers program! ;)

No comments: