Monday, June 11, 2007

Water

While scanning through the Toys R Us website for gift ideas for Kyle's upcoming birthday, I came across this in the clearance section, down to $7.99 from $39.99. I wonder why.........



Keep Cool Water Dispenser
by: Direct Marketing Success
Holds up to 8 glasses of cold water. Great for his or her room.Small enough to fit nicely in a little space. Comes with two dispensing knobs....



Manufacturer's Age: 12 years and up

Our Recommended Age: 6 years and up


Ok, first of all, look at how fucking jazzed this kid is to be getting water. "Water...rock on!" Like he couldn't just go into the kitchen and do the same thing. Then, the manufacturer's suggested age is 12 and up. Really? An 11 year old couldn't figure out this highly complicated device? "Ok, I've got my cup, now what do I do?" Wait until your next birthday apparently. ;)

2 comments:

Heidi @ Trendy Dollar said...

Call me crazy but I'm totally ordering this! My kids won't drink water for ANYTHING. This might just be the trick...

Trish said...

You're crazy! ;) If they are half as excited as the kid in this picture, you'll be doing great.