Thursday, June 07, 2007

Reality Television

I don't watch reality tv. I like my shows with actual actors. Although, I do watch the occasional celeb-reality show.....second only to a Screech dirty Sanchez caught on film is a fat, pissed off Screech caught on film. Anyhoo, my point is, I don't watch or care anything about American Idol. I know who some of the people are, Kelly Clarkson has a couple catchy ditties, but that's about it. So today while driving that song by Carrie Underwood came on, the one about her boyfriend cheating on her. I'd heard it, but never really listened to the lyrics, until today. Holy hell if that isn't a disgruntled bitch. Apparently someone has been cheated on before. ;) She says some shit about keying his truck and carving her name in the leather seats (the cops will never figure out who did it!) and I was instantly reminded of a Kelly Clarkson video where she trashes the ex boyfriends place while he isn't home. American Idol is breeding some extremely perturbed young ladies.

No comments: