Saturday, May 19, 2007

$3.29

Gas here in Ankeny is $3.29 per gallon. I have a compact, tiny car and it cost $40 to fill it up this morning. That is fucking ridiculous. I can't even imagine how much people with SUVs are paying. Rob's work van cost $80 the other day when it was still $3.09. Thank God we don't have to pay for that one!
On another topic, our neighbors behind us, the ones with the fucked up fence, are finally fixing it. I noticed yesterday that the fence guys were back and were taking down all the chain link. Rob talked to the fence guy and apparently that was just temporary and they are re-doing the wooden slats because they were crooked. I'm still wondering why they would have gone to the trouble of the whole temporary chain link for two months, when they obviously could fix it in one day. Who knows? My ass wouldn't be paying for such a dumb ass waste of money, that's for sure. I couldn't afford it anyway...I've got gas to buy!!!! ;)

No comments: